Thursday, December 2, 2010

After you are offered the job....what then?

Currently I have been offered the job at my secondary school and I have accepted, however I am unsure of what happens now...
The panel told me they would send out the contract etc in the mail, which I am sure they will but I have not received them as yet. 
It is a strange feeling being in this stage, I know at the school they are extremely busy around this time, but I can't help but feel slightly anxious about the whole situation. I am ready to sign the contract or at least start looking at and see how next year is going to work.

I have just been contacted by the SOSE coordinator and she has invited me to a PD session on the 14th to meet everyone and gain some knowledge regarding the teaching of SOSE in 2011.
I am very excited about this but also nervous...first time in a school or place or work is a nerve racking experience ...or is that just me?

I am looking forward to hopefully finding out what I will be teaching and who asap, and then i can begin to prepare or just begin to think about what those years levels or subjects might require from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment