Thursday, December 9, 2010

VIT and contracts

I have two meeting days coming up next week with my new school, the first is a PD day for SOSE staff and the second is a "meet the principal and new staff day". I am very excited and anxious about meeting everyone, it will be nice to get to know who the other new staff are on the Wednesday, we are also being given our contracts on this day also, so that will be interesting.
The only issue I am having at the moment is my VIT provisional number. I have spoken to women responsible for recording my successful application on the department webpage, she requires that number which I have not received.
I have contacted VIT, however the call centre was down...very convenient. I contacted them through email but it will take up to 5 days for them to get back to me....again not convenient.
So pretty much what I needed to know was that I needed to add my provisional number on the recruitment webpage if I had have had it by then, if not I needed to contact VIT asap once I had made the payment to them to receive the provisional number for my new employer.
Hopefully I receive it soon as I cannot receive my contract until that time.
So many things to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment